AMHL, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance Association (SMHI), was established to provide spot loss hail insurance coverage on an increased level to its members as well as provide
coverage to tenants of land. AMHL has been in operation since 1924 and operates under the same principles as the Association.
Available to anyone with an insurable interest in the crop.
To apply for coverage contact our Agent at your local RM office.
- Provides crop hail protection up to $500 per acre (conditions apply)
- Coverage becomes effective at 12 o'clock noon on the day following the day the application was postmarked or delivered to AMHL.
- Last day for application August 1st
- Insurance with SMHI is not a prerequisite
- Coverage is available as stand alone or in addition to SMHI and PMHL
- cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) at time of application
- deferred cash payment due August 1st at cash rate
- promissory note due October 15th, conditions apply (for more information call head office or your local agent)
Contact AMHL by e-mail: